WE WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR!
• Sell us your car, truck or SUV with confidence! Dealer Direct Automotive offers complete transparency in our appraisal process as we use respected third party appraisal services like Black Book, Kelly Blue Book and Manheim Auction reports as well as vehicle history reports to arrive at a fair value for your trade.
• Appraisers on hand to inspect and test drive your vehicle – with title in hand you can sell today and be paid today!
• Over 20 years combined experience of serving the Denham Springs, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas!
• Absolutely NO obligation to buy a vehicle from us when you sell us your vehicle!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
Q: CAN I GET MY CAR APPRAISED ONLINE?
A: Our goal is to get you a fair and accurate number, so this needs to be done in person when possible. Some of the detail items we need to complete are:
• physical inspection and test drive
• vehicle history report check
• auction report and third party evaluation
Q: DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN APPRAISAL?
A: No appointment is necessary, but it is preferred – we don’t mind waiting on you, we just don’t want you waiting on us!
Q: DO ALL TITLE HOLDERS NEED TO BE PRESENT? WHAT IF ONE IS DECEASED?
A: All title holders must be present. We do not accept power of attorneys. If a title holder is deceased our title agent can help guide you as to what documents will be needed to get a new title from motor vehicles.
Q: Can I sell my car even IF I HAVE A payoff or lien ON MY vehicle that I am trading in?
A. Yes! We will need to contact your financial institution during business hours to get a 14 day payoff. We will need you to provide your lien holder’s name and contact number, the name(s) on the account, and your account number with the bank. If you have a clear title, but a lien is still showing we will need both the title and a lien release from the lien holder before we can finalize our paperwork. In the event you have a deficiency balance and your car is not worth what is owed we will have to collect certified funds for the payoff difference in order to complete the purchase of your vehicle.
Q: What if I don’t have a LOUISIANA STATE TITLE?
A. At this time we do not purchase vehicles with out of state titles.